What We Believe
1. The Bible is God's Word: Inspired, Infallible, Inerrant, and the Authority for all matters of life and faith.
2. The One and Only True God - revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
3. In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ - As God's Son Jesus was both human and divine.
4. The Fall of Man ushered in evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. The Salvation of Man - Man's only hope of redemption is through the shed blood
of Jesus Christ the Son of God.
6. The Ordinances of the Church - (1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one's sins
and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, (2) Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
7. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is for everyone and empowers believers for witnessing and
8. The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is 'Speaking in Tongues,' as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
9. Sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil, and of dedication unto God.
10. The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin.
11. The Ministry - A divinely called and scripturally ordained leadership ministry serves the Church.
12. Divine Healing of the sick is for Christians today.
13. The Blessed Hope - When Jesus Raptures His church prior to His return to earth.
14. The Millennial Reign of Christ - when Jesus returns with His saints to reign on earth for one thousand years.
15. A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ.
16. New Heavens and a New Earth - that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him.
Pastor Kenny Word, wife Lindsey with Sarah, Benjamin and Olivia
As a non-denominational Christian church, we are called to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, baptize, and make disciples in all the world and are committed to providing foundational support to the community. We want to bring the hope of Jesus to all the broken and lost.